Cloud Security Specialist
Our client a large IT Digital company are seeking the below skills & knowledge to:
- Provide expertise on Azure and Office 365 with emphasis on security. Key skills in Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies like MCAS and Microsoft Defender and Sentinel.
- Provide overall cloud security expertise within Azure/GCP/AWS
- Administer security-focused systems such as eDiscovery/forensics, DLP, Identity Management & Threat hunting.
- Demonstrate capabilities by providing value added security guidance to developers developing solution using different cloud technologies.
- Stay current of cloud related technologies (especially Azure and Office 365), including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
- Implement and monitor Azure/O365 and other cloud Security standards and best practises
- At least 5 years’ experience in O365 operation and support.
Previous experience in an international IT operation/support role is a distinct advantage. First class customer interaction skills. Enthusiastic, flexible and willing to learn new and exciting technologies. You must also be able to work to tight deadlines and in a pressured environment, have strong communication skills.
- English oral and written communication skills
- Additional European Languages: e.g., French, German, Spanish would be advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or related degree preferred
- Experience with Windows/Linux server administration.
- 3+ years of experience with supporting Microsoft 365 system, specifically as an Administrator.
- Good knowledge – PowerShell and/or Python (functions & modules creation).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft technologies: AD, Azure AD, ADFS, Microsoft 365 ecosystem, azure ecosystem, SCVMM, SCCM, Intune, Modern Workplace, ADCS (PKI)
- Experience with network and system security tools in the Cloud, including network firewalls, intrusion detection systems and intrusion prevention systems, anti-malware, vulnerability scanning, encryption, monitoring and developing technical engineering artifacts.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts, including threats, vulnerabilities, security operations, encryption, boundary defence, authentication, and risk management.
Technology platforms (Azure, Microsoft 365, Window Servers) the Certification of Microsoft 365 CSA highly desired.
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec and we can discuss....
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.