Global Loyalty and Benefits Organisation
£60,000 + Benefits
Are you a Technical Architect? Are you looking for your next exciting permanent opportunity? Would you like to work for a Global organisation, where you’ll be given both the time and the tools to succeed? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
My client, a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation are looking for a Technical Architect to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be at the forefront of designing and implementing high quality systems to meet the needs of the company’s quality design standards. You will be expected to work on a range of activities from upfront pre-project work in business development, through to leading a team working on specific implementations.
The technical architect will work within the Design and Analysis squad and with Tech Leads and developers to support products using agreed standards and ensure they align with, and maintain compatibility with existing software and solutions. A technical architect will work on complex specifications/solutions with a high degree of autonomy.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Member of a Design & Analysis team, working with business analysts
• Collaborating with product and operational stakeholders to agree and prioritise solutions
• Translating business requests into microservice work ready for tech teams to implement:
o Use Cases
o Data Flow
o End to End Sequence
o API Swagger Definition
• A focus on business separation into Microservices with extensible capabilities
• Helping to enable bi-weekly production delivery by breaking large projects down into milestones
• Understanding modern microservice solid design patterns
• Rest API design
• Understand low cost and high stability cloud patterns
• Experience of a cloud platform and DevOps processes
• Knowledge of mobile, web (OAuth 2.0) and / or payments / PCI security
• Coding skills to enable technical investigations (Java in particular)
• Working with test leads on test strategies
• Use of standard UML diagrams to present solutions to audiences
• Supporting development squads in difficult areas
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.