An exciting position for an Azure DevOps Engineer has come up working within my client’s infrastructure team you will be working on the implementation of Their SSO solutions using Auth0 and the deployment of product software releases using Azure.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure and SSO.
- A good working knowledge of Auth0 is required.
- Knowledge of Linux would be an advantage
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Working with the infrastructure team to deliver our web based products to the customer base.
- Build and deliver configurations for global clients using Auth0.
- Work with product owners and account managers to deliver and configure required SSO access to multiple products
- Keep up to date with programming news and technologies, and suggesting improvements where appropriate.
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Pensions (company based – Standard Life)
- Buying/Selling Annual Leave, up to 5 days
- Discounted staff travel once successfully passed probation
- Starting annual leave is 22 days, this increases YOY to 26 days in the fifth year
- Annual discretionary bonus payments, twice yearly depending on met objectives and business performance
- Annual salary review, July each year
- Partnering with amazon and putting all through a machine learning course due to machine learning and AI projects coming up
- Opportunity to travel to move to any of their offices in LA, Hong Kong and Sydney after a few years
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.