Global Service Designer
My client are a leading and global managed service provider whom are extremely prevalent within the print industry. Currently they are looking for a Global Service and Process designer to join them on a permanent basis.
The main responsibility of this role will be to refine, define and document the businesses existing ITIL policies and practices as well as identifying process improvements and driving the efficiency and productivity of the business. You will need to utilise your effective service management experience to work with various geographical locations and subsidiary companies to standardise the processes within the global service management office.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills, understanding key cultural differences when working across a global role, ability to speak another language would be ideal but not essential.
- Proven track record in the delivery of service and process definitions.
- Customer Service Orientated.
- ServiceNow engagement management experience with proven experience of implementing ITIL processes and procedures.
- ITIL V3 experience and knowledge essential. Will be refining and defining specific processes within Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations.
- Prince 2 and Six Sigma advantageous.
- Business process design experience.
So what are the next steps?
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.