Applications for this job are closed.
Functional Analyst/Application Support Analyst - Office 365/SharePoint
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of Global Managed Service Providers, who are looking to recruit for a Functional Analyst/Application Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge of applications/processes to be supported - specifically Office 365/SharePoint.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Relevant working experience required:
- Relevant technical knowledge of applications/processes to be supported - especially O365/Sharepoint
- Demonstrable coding experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Experience of working in an application support/development environment for at least 2 years
- Experience with ITIL processes desirable
- Fluent in English. A second European language (French, Spanish or German) is useful but not essential.
Key results area:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support
- Resolve support issues in relevant applications
- Complete defect fixes and if required, develop enhancements to a high standard
- Ensure testing is completed in a methodical manner (either completing unit/system themselves or supporting functional teams completing user testing); resolving issues found appropriately
- Act as liaison to other support groups (either internal or external) and software companies if required.
- Undertake service requests (e.g. maintaining master data) if required
- Regularly review technical support documentation for accuracy & completeness
- Service Definition and Maintenance: Initiate preventive maintenance, handle incidents and request for resolution, set priorities and agree resolution with functional representatives.
- Service Provision: Ensures through personal contribution that services provided by the Application Support team are delivered according to agreed service levels. Support performance control mechanisms by ensuring incidents and requests are resolved within SLA definition times.
- Application Support: Provides guidance with respect to continuity on knowledge and skills required to support specific applications and infrastructure landscape.
- Personnel & Organisation: Guide and support the Business representatives in order to create an efficient and effective working environment by sharing knowledge
- Work closely with Functional Consultants.
- Liaise with Central, and Local Business Process Owners, and Key Users.
- Contact with other members of Application Support to facilitate incident resolution.
- Strong working relationship with development and deployment teams
- End-user communication during issue resolution
- Vendors of third party applications.
- External support suppliers
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.