Are you a QA Engineer looking for a new contract role? Do you like delivering on challenging projects? Do you want to lead the way in a leading organisation? If so I suggest you carry on reading….
They are looking for someone to be a part of a wide range of teams in order to improve and build quality in to their products as early as possible. This will be working closely with the Development team and Product Owners to lead all conversations about quality and drive the focus on quality by pairing with the Developers.
• Write test plans and develop associated test cases
• Collaborate with stakeholders and project teams to identify needs and gather requirements.
• Engage the Product Owner on acceptance criteria and definitions of “done” in order to help the development team meet them
• We are not looking for DevOps knowledge, just to run the tests on Teamcity. More with coding skills and technical knowledge and understanding from an Automation QA perspective.
• Strong Automation QA background
• Holding a Technical Background
• XML Knowledge
• PHP or JAVA knowledge
• They are using a Magento framework so any knowledge of this would be a massive bonus!
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP - [email removed]
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.