Applications for this job are closed.
Power BI Consultant - Data Visualisation
Initial 3 months Contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Power BI Data Visualisation Specialist to support them in building out their reporting capability and empowering stakeholders to be more data driven & fact based in their decision making.
You must be confident in building reports from multiple sources (both on-prem and cloud based), should have a natural aptitude for data visualisation and should be comfortable working independently.
- Use Power BI to build a central reporting library using dashboards & report drill down capability.
- Migrate existing reports to the central library.
- Work with the data steward to identify data sources & enable always on real time connections to these sources.
- Power BI expertise, proven history in building reports based on stakeholder requirements
- Understanding of data connections to enable real-time reporting where sources allow
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
Contact: rhiannon cane ([email removed])
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.