InfoSec Technical Business Analyst - London - Initial 3 month contract - Circa £450 per day - Potential to have flexible WFH days!
My client, a leading multi-channel retail group based in London, is currently looking to recruit an InfoSec technical Business Analyst to come and work with them on a big transformation programme of work to uplift the groups legacy IT Infrastructure to align with modern protections against all security cyber threats.
- Visibility study - to uplift all the structure and components to create a more up-to-date security
- Information collation and presentation. Know the business processes and procedures and system functionality
- Recognise areas of improvement, collaborating with the business stakeholders and the wider business to shape solutions.
- Undertake detailed and thorough analysis to define and elaborate requirements and provide support to deliver change and value incrementally
- Proven experience of working as an InfoSec or security technical analyst
- Solid background experience with particular emphasis IT upgrades
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating in structured and unstructured environments and able to maintain motivation and direction at all times.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to challenge development and support teams and speak their language.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to [email removed]
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.