Initial 3 Month Contract
Are you looking for your next exciting new contract job opportunity? Are you an experience Business Analyst? Would you like to work for one of Europe's largest Consumer Retailers? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
My client are looking for an experience Business Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month rolling contract, to support on a large programme of work setting up a new mobile repair function.
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on experience, where requirements gathering, key stakeholder management and simplifying solutions are their forte. Retail experience is going to be a HUGE bonus as would experience within Mobile Phone Insurance.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Produce and maintain business processes for the workstreams
- Extract business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyse informational needs and functional requirements.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Drive and challenge business teams on their assumptions of how the solution will meet their needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology and support teams. Serve as the link between the client and the project team.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from internal and external clients on the specifications.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. Ops SME) to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and functional/performance needs.
- Evaluate information gathered and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs. Work with the client to identify required changes.
- Work with accountable teams and support the production of test scenarios, scripts, test data and plans as appropriate.
- Review and update requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Ensures issues and risks are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Management of change in relation to the schedule and ensure agreed deadlines are met.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Proven experience producing business process maps
- Proven experience writing specifications for IT systems/requirements.
- Proven experience interacting, working and communicating directly with end users.
- Strong influencing skills - able to get the job done without line authority
- Good communication skills - able to communicate complex technical issues simply
- Organisationally aware - knowledge of the best ways to get things done
- Be service oriented - able to see requirements from the customers point of view and translate that into technical/systems structure and processes
- Confident - able to present and influence at all levels of an organisation
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.