Service & Solutions Architect
Do you have proven experience in IT infrastructure services and solutions? Do you possess excellent knowledge of costing and pricing IT infrastructure services? If yes, please read on...
Our multinational client are seeking a Service & Solutions Architect to manage and coordinate EMEA IT infrastructure opportunities for project solutions. The role will leverage the standard deployed in EMEA through the value propositions with a particular emphasis on complex cross-border opportunities.
- Manage and own cross-border opportunities for project solutions and annuity services (qualification, requirements analysis, cost modelling, proposal writing etc.).
- Managing the governing process for cross-border ITS opportunities (sign-off, OpCo sign off, finance, legal etc.).
- Coordinate with other subject matter experts in support of technically orientated requirements, acting as the solution owner.
- Construct complex financial models as part of the costing/pricing process.
- Provide support and guidance to OpCos in support of local/cross-border opportunities.
- Expert hands-on understanding of IT infrastructure services and solutions to large blue chip companies.
- Deep knowledge in costing/pricing cross-border ITS solutions and services.
- Experience in financial/commercial design.
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of working in an international capacity.
- Experience/Certification in ITIL.
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.