Initial 3-6 Month Contract
£450 - £500 p/d
Are you confident working with complex integrated projects and working to tight deadlines? Do you have extensive proven experience working as a Project Manager/Business Analyst or a similar role? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a multinational global loyalty and benefits company are seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst to ensure all changes from each business project are understood through full stakeholder engagement and that plans are put into place as a result.
This position requires someone who is able to provide hands-on help and mentoring within the team to ensure they understand what change management actually is and why it is so important.
- Implement and manage the change control processes.
- Become a subject matter expert of partner operations and systems and provide a detailed insight into how to improve them in line with business objectives.
- Take a leadership role in meeting with stakeholders, expediting workshops and organising requirements.
- Monitor and track all changes against the change schedule, intervening and escalating as required to maintain the milestones.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst or a similar role.
- Ability to follow processes in an ever changing organisational environment.
- Significant experience in implementing industry leading standards and methodologies.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to confidently deal with key stakeholders.
- PRINCE2 Qualified.
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.