My client are a leading and global managed service and technology organisation. They are particularly well known within the print industry and they are currently looking for a Senior Technical Product Support Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be providing technical support to all subsidiary companies and distributors across the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for handling support calls, coordinating the launch of new products and verifying the technical quality aspects as well as creating support knowledge to be distributed accordingly. This will also involve working on new initiatives to improve industry products and solutions. The products that you will look after within this role will be from Commercial and Industrial printing and include hardware, controller and connectivity). You will be supporting around 25 companies and launching around 4 new products annually.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience within a technical support background in the printing industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on high-end colour printers, flatbed, larger engines and inkjet.
- Proven ability to work independently when going out to solve a problem.
- Strong technical support background. Solving issues in regards to the machines functionality and specifications.
- CIP (connectivity) specialist.
- Advanced trouble shooting/analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel both inside the UK and EMEA region.
So what are the next steps?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change? Email kirsty(dot)hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.