My client are a leading and global multichannel retailer, currently they have a major transformation programme underway within their information security sector. They have an urgent need to bring on board a talented and driven technical author to help them document their policies and standards in a clear and precise way. These will be used by teams both inside and outside of the InfoSec area.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working as a Technical Author.
- Must have relevant security experience - demonstrable experience of documenting policies and standards would be ideal.
- A deep understanding of the IT industry.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines and simultaneously manage writing that is in draft, review and sign off stages.
- An ability to write clearly and concisely, with a keen eye to detail. Should be able to breakdown complexity of policies and standards into manageable and usable documents.
So what are the next steps:
If this seems like the role for you then please do get in touch for more information on kirsty(dot)hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)com or on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 - you can also apply directly!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.