Technical Product Owner
Do you have proven experience in product ownership or product design? Are you confident working within an agile environment? If so, please read on...
Our multinational client, a global Loyalty and Benefits organisation are seeking a Technical Product Owner accountable for the prioritisation and delivery of the roadmap for platform development.
The incumbent individual will work within the product/proposition team as well as working closely with senior individuals to define, and deliver value for the travel experience division and its customers.
- Create and develop against a 90-day roadmap in relation to the long-term vision for the product.
- Work in close collaboration with squads and the broader product and proposition team to plan, prioritise and execute value for the product roadmaps and backlogs.
- Improve the product performance by analysing data and client SLAs.
- Present problems and back creative thinking to drive experimentation within squads.
- Develop and maintain expert stakeholder management skills as well as with other key departments.
- Provide excellent expertise to question, understand and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities.
- Proven experience in product ownership/product design.
- Demonstrative technical aptitude with ability to communicate effectively.
- Deep understanding of driving agile teams and management of decisions.
- Analytical mind-set and data driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a complex environment.
- Experience of payment processing technologies.
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.