Customer Contact Optimisation Manager
38 Week Initial Contract
up to £250 P/D
Are you passionate about technology and new digital trends? Would you describe yourself as having an analytical approach to problem solving? If yes, please read on...
Our global client are seeking an individual who will be responsible for identifying and implementing solutions to shift contact to digital channels and reduce overall contact tendency. The incumbent individual will work closely with customer service/experience teams, as well as the wider business, fixing customer issues and driving self-service.
- Design and introduce solutions to reduce overall contact propensity with customers.
- Push the benefits delivery through a programme of improvement initiatives.
- Build strong business cases to be introduced to the customer service/retention teams by working with peers from the wider business.
- Define measurable goals and help roll out the technologies, skills and processes required.
- Understand customer needs and behaviours by interpreting insight from all channels.
- Good experience within a customer journey/process role.
- Proven understanding of digital and self-service functions.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a collaborative environment with various teams.
- Confidence engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of digital/self-service technologies (webchat, IVR, AI etc.)
- Experience developing and presenting business cases.
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP