Up to £70K
My client are a global loyalty and benefits organisation and currently they are looking for 2 Security Operations Engineers to implement and monitor the businesses security measures for the protection of their computer systems, networks and information.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of securing containerised solutions (Docker/Swarm/Kubernetes).
- Demonstrable skills securing, monitoring and enforcing Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure and Alibaba).
- Solid understanding of identity management (SAML, OAUTH)
- Extensive PCI experience.
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile principles.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of working as a system security engineer or information security engineer.
- Hands on security experience, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM.
So what are the next steps?
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch for more info on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 or kirsty(dot)hallett(at)interquestgroup(dot)com. You can also apply directly.