Are you an outstanding Business Analyst with exceptional communication skills who is able to liaise & engage with a variety of stakeholders? InterQuest Group are looking for a professional BA to join a client, based in London, on a permanent basis as they undergo a complex digital transformation.
This role requires someone who is hands-on, self-starting and ambitious to ensure that the organisational change is adopted successfully by all members of staff.
Key skills & experience include:
- End-to end, complex digital transformation programme experience
- Process analysis / mapping with tools such as Visio
- Being the go-to contact between the business and technical teams
- As-is / To Be analysis
- Requirement gathering in order to achieve process improvements, cost savings & remote inefficiencies
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships with stakeholders that sit at all levels of the business
- Preparation of materials for workshops
- Experience of using industry standard methods, techniques and business change tools, for example; BPMN, UML/Use Cases, SWOT analysis, Five Why’s, Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology and wireframes
- Problem-solver, with creative solutions
- An strong understanding of the needs of the business
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- The ability to work un-aided, use initiative and hit the ground running
If the above skill set is one that fits your profile and you are looking for your next complex BA role that enables you to successfully deliver a digital-focused change within an organisation, then please send your CV directly to Natalie: [email removed] or call 01892 553212.